We’re pleased to reveal that the Special Demo version of Last Labyrinth will be playable at the Playstation®Booth at the upcoming TOKYO GAME SHOW 2019 event!
Don’t miss this chance to try out Last Labyrinth on the PlayStation®VR ahead of the Fall 2019 release.
*Pre-registration for the demo is required and is limited to PlayStation®Plus members only.
◆TOKYO GAME SHOW 2019 Playstation®Booth Exhibition Details
- Event Name: TOKYO GAME SHOW 2019
Business Day: September 12-13 (10:00 – 17:00)
Public Day: September 14-15 (10:00 – 17:00)
- Venue: Makuhari Messe
- Admission Fees:
Business Day: Advance Ticket for Business Day: 10,000 Yen
Public Day: Adults: Advance Ticket: 1,500 yen per day / Day Ticket: 2000 yen per day
Children (Under 12 years old): Free of charge
- TOKYO GAME SHOW 2019 Official Website: https://expo.nikkeibp.co.jp/tgs/2019/en/
- TOKYO GAME SHOW 2019 Playstation®Booth Official Website: https://www.jp.playstation.com/events/tgs/
- Exhibition Contents:
- Special Playable Demo version of Last Labyrinth
- Special Trailer Movie
- Demo Sign-up:
- Pre-registration from Playstation®Booth Official Website
- PlayStation®Plus membership required
- Pre-registration from the Playstation®Booth Official Website, as well as PlayStation®Plus membership, are both required
- Failure to show up on time will result in your time-slot being canceled.
- Estimated playtime of 15 minutes per playthrough.
- Exact playtimes may vary, so please be aware that you may have to wait.
- The Special Demo version contains content similar to the demos previously exhibited at TOKYO GAME SHOW 2018, NoMaps 2018, CEDEC+KYUSHU 2018, Niconico Chokaigi 2019, BitSummit 7 Spirits and PlayStation®Matsuri TOKYO 2019