After launching on various platforms in November 2019, VR Escape-the-Room Adventure Game Last Labyrinth has won various awards in Japan and the rest of the world while attracting attention for its gameplay. Heading into its 4th anniversary, Last Labyrinth takes action again in 2023.
The PS VR2 version of Last Labyrinth retains the original game elements, including the popular communication feature with virtual characters, while improving the memorable game experience using haptic feedback on the PS VR2 Sense controller, vibrations on the headset, and other unique features of the PS VR2.
On top of that, Last Labyrinth -Lucidity Lost- was added as a mode to play on the PS5 by itself so that players who do not have the PS VR2 can experience Last Labyrinth. When you launch the game, you can choose to play either the VR mode Last Labyrinth or the monitor mode L4. Since the save data and trophies are shared between the modes, it is possible to start playing the game on the monitor mode L4 and switch to the VR mode Last Labyrinth and continue playing.
Last Labyrinth PS VR2 Version Game Overview
- Title: Last Labyrinth
- Genre: VR Escape-the-Room Adventure
- Supported Hardware: PlayStation 5 / PlayStation VR2 optional.
*The PS VR2/PS VR2 Sense Controller is necessary to play the VR mode
- Distributing Stores (Download only): PlayStation™Store
- Number of Players: 1
- Online Play: No online play is available.
- Release Date: March 22nd, 2023 (tentative)
- CERO: D
- Price: 29.99 USD (Prices may differ across stores/regions)
- Copyright: ©2016-2023 AMATA K.K. / LL Project
- It is possible to upgrade from the PS VR version (free of cost; save data and trophies are not shared).
- Both the VR mode Last Labyrinth and the monitor mode Last Labyrinth -Lucidity Lost- can be played. Save data and trophies are shared between the modes.