◆First Reveal of PlayStation®VR Version
The special demo version of Last Labyrinth will be among the PlayStation®VR titles available to visitors at the upcoming PlayStation®Matsuri TOKYO 2019 event, being held for the first time in Tokyo.
While the demo itself has been available at previous events, this marks the first time the PlayStation®VR version of Last Labyrinth will be playable at a public event.
Pre-registration for the demo is required and limited to PlayStation®Plus members only.
◆PlayStation®Matsuri TOKYO 2019 Exhibition Details
- Event Name: PlayStation®Matsuri TOKYO 2019
- Date: July 15 (Mon) 11:00 to 18:00 (Tentative)
- Venue: Bellesalle Takadanobaba
- Official Website: https://www.jp.playstation.com/matsuri/
- Exhibition Contents:
- Special Playable Demo version of Last Labyrinth
- Special Trailer Movie
- Demo Sign-up: Pre-registration required, limited to PlayStation®Plus members
- Pre-registration from the PlayStation®Matsuri Official Website, as well as PlayStation®Plus membership, are both required
- Failure to return on time will result in your time-slot being canceled.
- Estimated playtime of 15 minutes per playthrough.
- Exact playtimes may vary, so please be aware that you may have to wait.
- The Special Demo version contains content similar to the demos previously exhibited at TOKYO GAME SHOW 2018, NoMaps 2018, CEDEC+KYUSHU 2018, Niconico Chokaigi 2019 and BitSummit 7 Spirits
- Last Labyrinth original stickers will be given to players as a token of appreciation.
- We would appreciate your feedback via the play survey available after the demo.
- Opinions, comments and requests about the game are very much welcome. Please feel free to share them directly with the staff.
- The deadline for submission for the play survey is 12:00 p.m. on Monday, July 22. Again, your help is very much appreciated.